I chose this recipe because I think the braid looks like the laces of football boots. I Also like this recipe because it´s a tipical dessert in my family.
⦁ pastry sheet
⦁ 1/2 bottle of vermicelli
⦁ Ground cinnamon
⦁ 1 egg
- We extend the pastry sheet on a wax paper and we cut it with a sharp knife.
- Once we have this, we can put in the middle abundantly and well distributed the vermicelli.
- Now we move on to make the braid from the part. We pass over the vermicelli one strip on the left side, extending to the opposite side and then take another strip on the right side and cross to the opposite side as well. Do so with all the strips, reaching up.
- When we have all the braid made, varnish it with beaten egg and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar to taste. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Then we put at the same temperature and with the function above and under about 20-25 minutes until we see that it is done.
⦁ pastry sheet- plancha de hojaldre
⦁ vermicelli – cabello de ángel
⦁ Ground cinnamon- canela molida
⦁ sharp knife- cuchillo afilado
⦁ wax paper- papel de encerar
⦁ laces- cordones
⦁ abundantly- abundantmente
⦁ To the sides- a los lados.
⦁ extend- extender
⦁ varnished- barnizar
⦁ sprinkle- espolvorear
⦁ preheat- precalentar
Football is a team sport. It is very famous all over the world. Football wasn´t invented by Brazil or England. This sport was invented in China. Chinese people began playing football 2,000 years before in Europe.