I choose that recipe because it is very easy in my opinion and then, the mug cake chocolate is incredible and it is delicious.
Besides, on Mondays and Wednesdays, I eat this mug cake after tennis classes, because it is very easy to cook and quickly. That’s why I relate it with tennis.
David 3º ESO
Time: 5mins (prep 2 min, cook 3 mins)
Ingredients (servings 1-2) :
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add dry ingredients to a large coffee mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.