I got the recipe from google and I chose it because I used to cook it when I was little.
Neco Cobo, 2º ESO
- 1 egg
- 120 g (1 cup) wheat flour
- 200 ml (between 3/4-1 cup) whole milk 30 ml (2 tablespoons) vegetable oil 20g (1.5 tablespoons) sugar
- 15 g (3 teaspoons) baking powder 2.5 g (1/2 teaspoon) salt
- 5 g (1 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- Mix the dry ingredients first.
- Then add the wet ingredients.
- Mix well, until smooth.
- Pour small amounts into a buttered skillet (low heat to medium so they don’t burn).
- Flip the pancake when it starts to bubble.