We chose this recipe Baked croaker fish (Corvina asada) because we thought in “La sirenita” and we thought it was a good, great and funny idea. This is a popular story for the children and for the elder too.
Hemos elegido esta receta porque pensamos en «La sirenita» y pensamos que era una idea buena y divertida. Ésta es una historia popular para los niños y los mayores también.
Mateo y Álvaro, 2º ESO
- 1 croaker of 1 kg approximately
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 large tomatoes
- the juice of a lemon
- fresh or dried rosemary
- salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- First, we clean the croaker and open it in half by removing the central scrape.
- Then, we peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices; we peel and chop the onion in julienne (thin strips).
- In the oven tray we put a splash of oil and place the potatoes on top, add a little salt, put the onions and bake in the oven at 180ºC about 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and place the fish opened on top of the potatoes. Add some salt and pepper. Sprinkle the lemon juice and add a little rosemary.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and put them around the fish with salt and oregano on top.
- Put it in the oven for about 20 minutes at 200ºC.
- Serve with potatoes and tomatoes.