One of my favourite bands is Pearl Jam. In 2011 the film director, Cameron Crowe directed a documentary film about the band as they celebrated 20 years of being together. The film is fantastic and a great record of an awesome band. Pearl Jam : Jam Tarts
Dan, profe de inglés
- 350 g. (12 oz) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons caster sugar
- 175 g. (6 oz) unsalted butter
- 120 ml. (4 fl oz) chilled water
- 24 dessertspoons jam
Prep:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Add flour, salt, sugar and butter to a food processor and mix until coarse crumbs are formed. Add the water very gradually and continue to blend until a ball is formed. Chill the pastry for 30 minutes, or so.
- Grease 2 shallow tart trays and roll out the pastry on a floured surface until it is thin. Cut out rounds with a cutter and place into tart tins.
- Bake at 180 C / Gas 4 for 10 minutes. Remove and spoon a dessertspoonful of jam per round, and put back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.