I propose this recipe because “chocolate dipped ice cream tacos” is typical dessert food truck.
I think this recipe is quite simple to do and it seems very original apart from having very good looking. The truth is that I would like to try to make it in the colé because it seems to me a very interesting recipe and I would like to know more dishes like this
CHOCOLATE DIPPED ICE CREAM TACOS
⦁ Small flour tortillas
⦁ cinnamon sugar
⦁ butter spray
⦁ ice cream
⦁ 6 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
⦁ 1½ Tbsp corn syrup
⦁ 6 Tbsp butter
⦁ sprinkles, crushed nuts etc.
- Spray one side of tortilla with butter spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Fold over with cinnamon sugar on the inside and insert foil ball to keep tortilla open
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool and then fill with ice cream.
- Wrap in plastic and freeze until hard.
- Melt chocolate. Add in butter and corn syrup. Stir until smooth.
- Dip ice cream filled taco into chocolate.
- Sprinkle with desired topping
- Place on wax paper and put in freezer to harden up.