The name of this film is Titanic. It is a dramatic film and a romantic film too. The director of this film was James Cameron. And It has a duration of 3h 15minutes, because it was exactly the time which really took the ship to sink, so I think it is a curiosity that the film lasts the same time.
This film is about a poor man and a rich woman, both were known on the cruise. There they fell in love and they started a relationship. Suddenly one day the ship crashed into an iceberg and the ship sank, the man died and the woman survived. This film is narrated by this woman, when she is older.
This is my favourite film so I love it. I think the argument of this film is very exciting and a bit sad. I love the actors and actresses who played in this film. I have seen this film a lot of times. My first time it was when I was only seven years old and from there it becomes my favourite film. I recommend this film to teenagers or older people.
HOW ARE BOTH TOPICS CONNECTED?
Titanic film and a blue slush are connected because I think they are the perfect combination. When I think in that film I immediately think in a recipe which has ice and the cruise Titanic crashed into a big iceberg.
I choose doing a blue slush because it is a blue and cold recipe and it reminds me of this film. This recipe can admit all changes what you want too, the flavoring can be changed, and the food coloring too, so there are a lot of possible combinations.
Raquel Gómez Pérez – 4ESO
Ingredients for two big glasses or four small glasses
This recipe is from: http://es.wikihow.com/hacer-granizados
-1 cup of sugar.
-2 cups of water.
-2 cups of ice
-1 ½ teaspoons of flavoring.
-5 to 10 drops of food coloring.
- Dissolve 1 cup of sugar in 4 cups of water.
- Pour the sugar and water into a bowl and beat until you do not see more sugar.
- Stir in the flavoring and the food coloring. Test de mixture and add some more until it is to your taste.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with transparent film.
- Freeze the mixture for 2 hours, beating the ingredients every 30 minutes. Every time you beat the mixture, break the ice in order to get the appropriate consistency.
- Serve the slush in glasses with a spoon.
Las mejores combinaciones para preparar un granizado delicioso son las siguientes:
⦁ Saborizante de frambuesa con un colorante azul
⦁ Una mezcla de saborizantes de cereza y vainilla con un colorante rojo
⦁ Una mezcla de lima con limón con colorantes verdes y amarillos
⦁ Saborizante de naranja con un colorante naranja