He elegido esta receta porque el rugby en España no es un deporte muy famoso, ademas algun viernes voy con mi padre a una tavern sport y vemos un par de partidos de rugby y nos lo pasamos bastante bien, ademas está muy rica.
Bread Bowl Football
- Get 3 tubes of dough
- Roll out first tube into a sheet3. Form a football shape with the other two tubes
- Toothpick the sides
- Trim excess—and use it for football laces
- Brush with egg wash
- Then you bake at 350 degrees F until lightly golden, fill it with dip, then continue baking until bread bowl is deeply golden and dip is bubbly.
Baked Kale-Artichoke Dip
- 1 bunch kale, leaves stripped and chopped
- 2 15-oz. cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 1/2 c. ricotta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bread or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, blanch kale.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Add kale to a large mixing bowl.
- Add artichoke hearts, cream cheese, cheddar, Parmesan, and garlic and season generously with salt and pepper.
Transfer dip to a baking dish and bake until golden and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. (If you want the cheese more brown on top, bake for 15 minutes, then heat broiler and broil for 3 minutes.)
- Serve with bread or crackers.