I propouse this recipe because I think it is a perfect lunch to have at the beach in summer after playing “a las palas”.
Dani Pinillos, 1st Secondary
Spanish Ommelete Sandwich and Palas
- 500g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 150 ml extra-virgin olive
- 6 eggs
- Scrape the potatoes and cut them into smal squares.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the potatoes and onion and stew gently for 30 minutes.
- Put the potatoes and onions through a colander into a large bowl..
- Beat the eggs separately, then add the potatoes and the onion and put the salt.
- Heat a little of oil in a smaller pan.
- Pup everything into the pan and cook on a moderate heat.
- Invert on a plate, slide back into the pan and cook for a few more minutes.
- Slide onto a plate.
- Cut the bread and put into a big piece of spanish ommelete
frying pan- sarten para freir
stew gently- guisar con suavidad
moderate heat- fuego moderado
slide back- deslizar otra vez