Vanilla extract 1 tbsp. Vanilla Cookie 50 g corn starch 4 tsp. Claras 4 Units Nuts 150 g white vinegar 1 tsp. Crackers 125 g sugar 250 g .
Bittersweet chocolate 100g white chocolate 100g Mangos 2 Units
1 piece vanilla bean cream cheese 400g . Lemon zest 1 Each Cream Lemon juice 1 cup milk 1 Unit 2 Cup Confectioner’s sugar
- Process the biscuits without being completely pulverize.
- Toast the walnuts in the oven for a few minutes and then chop coarsely.
- Place the egg whites in a blender and start churning once broken flirting incorporate one part sugar, when they start to stand incorporates a second portion of sugar until stiff when they add the third part vinegar and incorporate vanilla essence , beat a few seconds more and remove . Add to whites cornstarch and mix of surrounding form, then add the nuts and crackers slowly processed , finished integrate surrounding form.
- On a plate with wax paper fits a square approximately 20cm waist side , dump in the preparation and cook in preheated oven at 150 ° C for about 20 minutes. After cooking and once fried strips.
– In a bowl place the cream cheese , work it with a spatula a few minutes to soften , then and incorporate a little powdered sugar, vanilla , lemon juice and zest and the inside of the vanilla , mix to incorporate all ingredients and finally add cream milk semi mounted twice while in a surround mix until well blended . Reserve in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cover separately to the bath black and white chocolate, then place in two rounds and fill a silicone mold forms of chess figures sandwiching the black and white chocolate , reserve in the fridge until firm and then strips.
- Spread on a waxed paper the remaining white chocolate square with a ruler and draw 3cm side, then cut them, proceed the same way with black chocolate.
- Peel and cut the mangoes into small squares.
- Place the filling in a manga.
- Cover the surface of the cake with mango cubes and then cover with stuffing.
- Envelope stuffing squares fits well aligned black and white chocolate and sandwiching the colors available and these chess pieces of chocolate.
Present chess pie in a box .